Subliminal messages can very well cause a serious social controversy. People have different claims as to how they help, or how they don’t, even how they can be dangerous. It is time for the real truth about them – here are some facts that you probably won’t read on other sites:
- Subliminal messages have been used by some big media personalities (no, not just Anthony Robbins), such as Tiger Woods and even Stephen Spielberg – both of them claiming that subconscious messaging helped them to stay focused when it mattered, and reach their goals.
- Despite what some people would have you believe subconscious messaging isn’t illegal – it is not against the law. It is however not allowed to be used within advertising as when used like this it is deemed to be manipulative. It is 100% LEGAL to use for your own personal development.
- Leading manufacturers including Coca Cola & McDonald’s have been accused of utilizing subconscious communications within their marketing. Coca cola for combining subconscious images of nude girls within their branding, and McDonald’s for flashing an advert for just one frame on the “Food Network” TV station (amongst some other accusations).
- In the course of his election campaigns and speeches George Bush appeared to be making use of various subconscious techniques. This included from using subconscious audio along with subconscious “triggers” to inserting subconscious messages straight into marketing videos.
- Research into subconscious messaging led to research into and development of the “tachistoscope”. This is a military tool used to teach troops to recognize enemy airplanes, and also to help the progression of speed reading abilities. It functions simply by showing images of words and short sentences for just a fleeting duration of time.
- It is not instantaneous – despite what you see on TV shows like “Friends” it does not produce that spectacular a result, or as fast.
- Leading hypnotherapists as well as neuro-linguistic programming practitioners are beginning to get involved and identify subconscious messaging as a viable and successful form of self growth, even well-known hypnotherapists for instance Paul McKenna now offer subconscious upgrades to their hypnosis albums.
If perhaps you wish to try subconscious audio for yourself then you do not need pricey albums from hypnotists. It is a very simple way of personal development. You can even get started for FREE here:
Whatever your goal is subconscious messaging can help you – from subliminal learning to success, and this is only the beginning – you can obtain an advantage in pretty much any area with the assistance of subconscious messages!